Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Geothermal
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Backflow Prevention
- Grease Traps
- New Construction
- Maintenance Program
Water Heaters in Nashville, TN
Running water is a major necessity in any modern home or commercial space. Reliable and efficient access to hot water should be viewed as an equivalent necessity, not a “luxury”. If you want the best performance possible from your water heater in Nashville, TN, or the Midstate Area, you cannot go wrong in scheduling your water heater services with Maynard.
For the last 80 years, we’ve been working throughout the community in adherence to our SERVE4 motto: Serve our Customers, Serve our Community, Serve our Teammates, Serve our Company. By extensively training and educating our plumbers and technicians, we ensure that they are able to best serve you. So contact us today with any questions you have regarding available water heater systems.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man.
We Keep Water Heaters Up and Running
As you’ll see below, there are quite a few different water heaters in homes today. What do they all have in common? A need for professional water heater maintenance and repairs. Our top priority is always service. We fix any water heater that can be fixed.
Routine maintenance is the key to keeping problems with your water heater to a bare minimum. Even when we tune up your water heater, you’ll need repairs at some point. We offer 24/7 emergency services, and we can handle your water heater repairs in Nashville and Middle Tennessee.
Choosing Your New Water Heater in Nashville, TN
A water heater replacement is always our last course of action. We focus on keeping existing systems up and running for our clients. If you need a water heater installation for a new home, we can do that too. Consider the following options.
- Tank Water Heaters: These are affordable to purchase and install, and can handle very high levels of demand when properly sized. However, standby energy loss (heat lost via transfer through the tank) can result in somewhat lower efficiency.
- Tankless Water Heaters: These systems are more expensive than tank models. However they also last longer and boast better efficiency levels thanks to the elimination of the need for storing water. That completely eliminates any standby energy loss entirely.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: These systems use a refrigerant cycle to draw heat out of the air surrounding the water heater. That refrigerant is compressed and its thermal energy is applied to the water in the tank, heating it with great efficiency.
Let Us Install and Service Your Water Heater
The proper installation of your water heater is what will set it off on the right foot. We install top products from top manufacturers, including Rheem and Ruud, because we believe in matching the quality of our services with quality systems. We can also replace your water heater if repairs are completely out of the question. If you need a plumber in Nashville to help you with your water heater needs contact us today.