Maynard is a locally owned and rapidly growing company with over 80 years of service to the community. We are committed to serving our community and employees with the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and quality. Fun and energetic team atmosphere, opportunity for growth.
Maynard is proud to offer you
• Competitive Salary (Commensurate with Experience)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401K with company match
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
The basic function of the Plumber/Piping Installer is to properly install, repair and maintain pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in commercial and industrial buildings. Also, to lay out, assemble, install and maintain pipe systems, pipe supports and related equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling lubricating and industrial production and process systems while using high quality standards established by Maynard. The Plumber/Piping Installer is responsible for representing the company with utmost integrity.
• Good mechanical ability.
• Represent MAYNARD in a professional manner with customers, vendors, staff and the general public.
• Valid driver license
• Strong communication skills
• Adapt to changes in the work environment, such as frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Manage competing demands