Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Geothermal
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Backflow Prevention
- Grease Traps
- New Construction
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality Systems in Nashville, TN
Maynard is your clean air, clean water, and clean energy expert. We’ve helped homeowners maintain great indoor air quality in Nashville and Middle Tennessee for 80 years now. Call the Maynard Man and let us do the same for you. We are here to serve you and to serve our community.
A lot of people fail to realize that the air quality in their homes is worse than that outdoors. There are a lot of factors that influence the quality of your indoor air. We find the solutions for those problems and we offer the IAQ services that homeowners need to breathe better air year-round.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services
There is no single cure-all for poor indoor air quality. Subpar indoor air quality can be caused by a number of factors, including the general cleanliness of your home, your proximity to major roadways/active construction sites, the airtightness of your house’s thermal envelope, and more. That is why our indoor air quality services in Nashville and Middle Tennessee are so comprehensive.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Dirty ductwork is a leading cause of low indoor air quality, and air ducts need to be cleaned by skilled, trained professionals.
- Air Filtration Systems & Air Purifiers: Remove pollutants with air filtration systems and destroy biological pollutants with advanced air purifiers! Take a multi-pronged approach for top results.
- Duct Testing & Sealing: Let us test your air ducts, and we’ll seal any leaks that we find. This improves both energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers: You may need help balancing humidity in your home. Using a whole-house humidifier and/or dehumidifier is the most effective way to do so.
- Heat & Energy Recovery Ventilators: Don’t choose between energy efficiency and air quality. Use an ERV or HRV to enjoy the best of both worlds!
We Service All Air Quality Systems
You can count on our team to maintain your indoor air quality systems so that they continue to excel in their operation. Notice that your IAQ levels are dropping? Schedule indoor air quality system repairs with our team, and we’ll have your systems back on track in no time. If your IAQ systems are fixable, we will fix the problem to get your system working properly ASAP.
When we install your indoor air quality systems, you can count on having the right equipment installed the right way. We work with air quality systems from the finest manufacturers in the industry, such as Daikin, Ruud, Amana, Bryant, Trane, and others. Replacement is always our last option, as we focus first on maintenance and repairs to keep existing systems running reliably.