Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Geothermal
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Backflow Prevention
- Grease Traps
- New Construction
- Maintenance Program
Air Sealing in Nashville, TN
You may overpay to heat and/or cool your home even if you use efficient systems. That’s because your home itself may be underperforming. Call the Maynard Man for air sealing in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. Our NATE-certified technicians are also your clean air, clean water, and clean energy experts.
Our top priority is serving our clients and our community. We won’t upsell you on equipment that you don’t need. We prioritize service above all else. Let Maynard seal up your home for a better heating and cooling experience. It can even help to improve indoor air quality throughout your home.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man.
How Does Air Sealing Work?
Effective air sealing helps you to enjoy better energy efficiency and to breathe better air inside your home. Here’s how it works.
- Caulking: The most obvious air sealing method is caulking gaps in your home’s envelope. That doesn’t mean that it’s an easy job, though. It can get messy, and pinpointing the areas that really need caulking requires a lot of expertise—like our 80 years of experience!
- Weather-Stripping: Weather-stripping entails closing gaps between doors and windows and their frames. Of course, you need to maintain functionality, too. We’ve come into homes where homeowners have installed weather-stripping, and let’s just say that it’s obvious when a pro hasn’t handled the job.
- Attic Air Sealing: The attic is not typically used as living space, so it is often overlooked in general. Understand that heat rises, and you can’t heat your home efficiently if the heat just goes right out through leaks in the attic.
Contact Us for Quality Air Sealing in Nashville
The Maynard Man uses the finest products available for our air sealing services. Our technicians are extensively trained to do every job right from the start. When you pair properly maintained and serviced HVAC systems with thorough air sealing, the benefits are obvious in your energy costs. A properly sealed home will reduce the amount of work that your heating system or air conditioning system has to do. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions that you may have.