Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Geothermal
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Backflow Prevention
- Grease Traps
- New Construction
- Maintenance Program
Heating in Nashville, TN
Our heating services in Nashville and Middle Tennessee are just what you need to live comfortably when temperatures drop. We put service first here at Maynard. That means that we won’t try to sell you upgrades and replacements that you don’t need. The Maynard Man protects your existing heating system with ongoing service and maintenance instead.
Our motto is SERVE. Sounds simple, right? Sometimes keeping things simple is the best way to handle things. We’ve been in business for 80 years, so this is definitely the case in our experience. When you need heating maintenance or repair services, call the Maynard Man. We install top-quality heaters as well.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man.
Explore Your Heating Options
When we install new heaters, we use systems from the finest manufacturers in the industry. There are more options today than you may realize. Whichever heater you may choose to use, take advantage of our Maynard Man Pro Plan to keep it up and running properly for as long as possible. When we install systems, we handle all aspects of the design-build in-house. Your system will fit your property perfectly.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems take heat pump benefits a step further with the complete elimination of ductwork.
- Duct Testing & Sealing: Keep your air ducts properly sealed to enjoy peak efficiency levels and performance quality.
- Furnaces: The efficiency and reliability of both gas and electric furnaces just might make this system perfect for your heating your home.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps heat and cool, and it is tough to beat the energy efficiency achieved by the heat pump’s heating cycle.
Work with a Heating Contractor That Has 80 Years of Experience!
Homeowners looking for heating services in Nashville and Middle Tennessee have called the Maynard Man for over 80 years. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we pride ourselves in being your Clean Air, Clean Water, and Clean Energy experts. Let us tune-up your heater annually to keep it as reliable and efficient as possible.
You don’t need to replace your heater just because something is wrong with it. Replacement is always a last resort. Our priority is keeping current systems running dependably. If your heater is blowing cool air, won’t start up, or makes a strange sound, you can trust our technicians to repair it properly. If your heater is fixable, we’ll fix it!