Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Geothermal
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Backflow Prevention
- Grease Traps
- New Construction
- Maintenance Program
Indoor and Outdoor Lighting in Nashville, TN
Don’t take your indoor and outdoor lighting in Nashville, TN for granted. Call the Maynard man to have your lighting systems repaired, installed, or replaced. Service is our top priority, so we fix systems and fixtures so long as repairs are possible.
As is the case with any part of your electrical system, you need experienced, licensed, and insured electricians to service your lighting system. That is why you call Maynard. When you do so, you’re calling upon the same company that your community has trusted for 80 years! We even work with the Tennessee Valley Authority to audit home energy use before and after our services.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man.
Choosing the Right Lighting for the Right Applications
All bulbs are not created equal. While we emphasize lighting system repairs, you need to have that lighting system installed in the first place. Here are some options to consider.
- Track Lighting: A track is installed on the ceiling or wall, and that track is connected to the power source. Multiple lighting heads are attached to the track, allowing you to adjust the lighting system.
- Recessed Lighting: Recessed lighting is an elegant option when you want bright overhead lighting without worrying about fixtures sticking down and collecting dust. Recessed lighting fixtures can also be put into walls or ground outside.
- LED Lighting: Still using old incandescent bulbs to illuminate your home? Then you are wasting money! LED, or "light emitting diode" lights are much brighter, and they last much longer than incandescent or CFL bulbs.
- Landscape Lighting: Do you want to meld fashion with function in your lighting system? Landscape lighting options let you find your way around the property at night while shining the spotlight on your landscaping itself.
- Security Lighting: Our security lighting systems may include motion activated floodlights, lights on timers, and other security measures. Protect your home and your safety by shedding light on uninvited intruders, be they man or beast.
Call for Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Service and Repairs
Satisfied with the design and layout of your system, but sick of flickering lights or fixtures that frequently burn through bulbs? Have switches that don’t seem to do anything anymore? Trust the Maynard Man with your indoor and outdoor lighting repair services.
Do you have a new house going up? Let us design and install your indoor and outdoor lighting systems. Sick of a bad layout? Want to redesign existing lighting systems? We can replace your indoor and outdoor lighting systems for a complete overhaul. Contact us for an appointment.