Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Building Automation Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Geothermal
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Backflow Prevention
- Grease Traps
- New Construction
- Maintenance Program
Home Automation in Nashville, TN
Home automation in Nashville and Middle Tennessee is bringing the future into homes today. Maynard is your clean air, clean water, and clean energy expert. Let us install your home automation system to boost efficiency and convenience in your home.
Homeowners throughout the area have called the Maynard Man for the past 80 years. This technology was not available 80 years ago. Our technicians keep up to date with all such advances. They are the experts that you can count on for a job done right.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man.
What Can Home Automation Systems Do?
When we talk about modern home automation in Nashville and Middle Tennessee, we’re talking about a lot more than programmable thermostats and lights that operate on timers. We’re talking about truly smart homes!
- Climate Control: A smart thermostat from a manufacturer like Honeywell offers great user control. You can also invest in a learning thermostat that studies your usage and automatically maintains climate conditions.
- Lights: You may use voice commands to turn lights on and off or dim them, or to automatically turn on lights as you enter the room or step out of bed in the morning.
- Security: Many security companies now support 3rd party home automation system integration. From automatically locking doors to biometrics and everything in between, there is a lot to explore with automated home security.
- Conveniences: Imagine a refrigerator that tells you what to pick up at the store, or a coffee maker that brews a fresh pot when you wake up and turn the light on. It’s possible with home automation.
We Service and Install Home Automation Systems
Home automation equipment is manufactured by some of the most trusted names in the HVAC and technology industries. That doesn’t mean it always works perfectly. Don’t replace home automation equipment when it gives you trouble. Let us work to repair it first!
If the problem truly can’t be fixed through repairs, only then will our service technicians opt for replacement. We also offer home automation system installation. There are some basic starter kits, but the most successful systems are those that are pieced together by experienced electricians working closely with homeowners. Contact us today for an appointment.