If you’re not already concerned about the presence of biological contaminants in your indoor air, you should be! At least, you should be if you don’t have the right indoor air quality products in place.
The Maynard Man is here to share with you one very important home comfort device that we can easily install right into your HVAC ductwork to clean the air as it passes through, using nothing more than UV radiation! This device is called the APCO UV light.
“Wait, Is UV Light Safe?”
Yes! Ultraviolet radiation in this medium is completely harmless to people and pets, but kills microorganisms and biological contaminants, in addition to the life-sustaining proteins that keep their cells alive. This kills not only the cell, but keeps it from replicating.
What Makes the APCO UV Light Different
The APCO UV light is a sort of air purifier that reduces bacteria and viruses in your home, helping to eliminate their harmful effects such as illness and foul odors. With the APCO UV light, you and your household will benefit from:
- Improved indoor air quality – with biological pollutants gone, the quality of your indoor air will increase.
- Stops mold and bacteria growth – there is an anti-microbial effect on contaminants when using your APCO UV light. Mold growth is eliminated from the air conditioner coils.
- Eliminates odors – The APCO UV light kills the contaminants that can create foul odors.
- Generates negative hydroxyl ions – negative hydroxyl ions are natural compounds that remove pollutants from the air.
- Flexible placement – Your APCO UV light can fit virtually anywhere, but the most common placement for them is in vents and over the evaporator coils.
- No threat to the ozone – No harmful ozone is released into the air when using the APCO system.
If you are looking to remove the biological contaminants in your home, the APCO UV light might be just what you need.
Need a Helping Hand, Call the Maynard Man! We are The Clean Air, Clean Water, Clean Energy Expert.