Heating & Air
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Healthy Home Plan
Maynard – ‘Health & Safety’ Update 3/24/2020
Nashville Mayor, John Cooper, has announced a ‘Safer at Home’ proclamation that outlines new guidelines and precautions for our community during this COVID-19 pandemic. Within that announcement, Maynard and all of its services are defined as ‘ESSENTIAL’. Therefore, we will continue to be OPEN and ready to serve our community in both a ‘healthy & safe’ manner.
As of today, Maynard has implemented a ‘remote’ work force while continuing to ‘handle & book’ calls in all of our Residential and Commercial divisions. With ‘health & safety’ being our guides, here are current steps Maynard is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout the Nashville area:
• We have not had any employees diagnosed with COVID-19. We will continue to communicate CDC precautionary measures to our employees to educate them in preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
• HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid any COVID-19 ‘business interruption’.
• Currently, Maynard professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
• We will not send a sick technician to your home or business. Our employees will stay home if they are sick. If they have COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home.
• We are asking our technicians NOT to shake your hand when they arrive. This is a ‘health & safety’ step designed for you AND our employees.
• We are NOT asking our technicians to wear masks, as the masks are only recommended for the sick in order to contain airborne particulates.
• If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located.
We encourage all Maynard customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent ‘health & safety’ resources provided by the CDC. For in-depth advice and the latest COVID-19 updates, please visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov. Also, see the attached CDC quick guide for COVID-19 tips.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update you on any necessary changes. Please understand that Maynard’s concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community has been strong for over 80 years and will not change!
We appreciate the opportunity to serve,